Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crude Jokes on Japan's Earthquake


Apparently, the ones spouting cruel jokes about Japan's Earthquake are not just some Americans, but actually some famous figures around the world, even Ishihara, Tokoy's governor himself.

The twit made on the picture above, was made by "Family Guy"'s producer and writer, Alec Sulkin. Though he soon deleted the joke and offered the usual trite apology for getting caught.
Ishihara

According to Ishihara :

The identity of the Japanese people is greed.
This tsunami represents a good opportunity to cleanse this greed, and one we must avail ourselves of.
Indeed, I think this is divine punishment

Although recently, Ishihara made a formal apology on a press conference regarding his statement

“I deeply hurt the victims, as well as the people of the capital and the nation [...] I withdraw my remark and I am deeply sorry for this.”

And there's also Gilbert Gottfried, American comedian

He was fired because of making crude and insensitive jokes on Japan's Earthquake. The jokes:
  • "Japan is really advanced. They don’t go to the beach. The beach comes to them.
  • What do the japanese have in common with @howardstern? They’re both radio active.
  • Japan had put out this urgent plea….” PLEASE SEND US A FEW BIlLION RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!”
  • Japan called me. They said “maybe those jokes are a hit in the US, but over here, they’re all sinking.
  • I fucked a girl in japan. She screamed “I feel the earth move and I’m getting wet.”
  • My book #rubberBallsAndLiquor was released in japan. It’s making quite a splash.

  • What does every Japanese person have in their apartment? Flood lights.

  • I asked a girl in Japan to have sex with me. She said “okay, but you’ll have to sleep in the wet spot.”

  • What do Japanese Jews like to eat? Hebrew National Tsunami.

  • I was talking to my Japanese real estate agent. I said “is there a school in this area.” She said “not now, but just wait.”

  • My Japanese doctor advised me to stay healthy I need 50 million gallons of water a day."

The jokes are already deleted but there's a record Here

No comments:

Post a Comment